COVID 19 Policy and Update
Thredbo.com is committed to the health and safety of our guests, our team and our community. We will continue to take bookings for Snow Season 2020 and we recommend booking your lift passes with Thredbo prior to arrival. Please note that while lift passes may be sold out for some periods later in the season, it is quite likely that more passes will be available as snow cover improves or government restrictions are lifted. To provide reassurance for guests we have introduced some special terms and conditions for COVID19 affected bookings which will allow flexibility for existing bookings and provide comfort if you are considering booking for the season.
Cancellation – Refund Policy
For Bookings taken after 30th May 2020 and for arrivals between 1/06/2020 and 01/02/2021 applying only to bookings directly. The following applies.
- Accommodation booked that is unable to be accessed through COVID restrictions, a full refund less 10% will be provided.
- Accommodation cancelled at guests request 100% cancellation fee applies
- This does not affect or apply to Bookings made through online travel agencies or 3rd parties.
For Bookings taken prior to 30th May 2020. The terms and conditions of that booking at the time it was made will be applied. Our company cannot be made responsible for decisions outside our control.
In regard to our current operation, we are undertaking the following measures to maintain a healthy environment for all.
- We use a natural-based hospital grade disinfectant and will continue to disinfect all surfaces when cleaning our apartments.
- Aerosol disinfectants are also used throughout properties during cleaning.
- All apartments have a sanitizer station installed near to the entry.
- All apartments are using rental doona covers changed after every turnover.
- Our cleaning team have received additional training to ensure they are taking appropriate steps with their own personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and of course self-isolation in the event of the onset on any symptoms.
We will continue to monitor Government advice on procedures and restrictions during this outbreak. We understand that conditions and government restrictions are changing quickly and we will continue to respond to these changes as they arise.