Inala 3 Thredbo
Price: 2 Nights / $961 AUD
Loved the challenge of doing the Kosciosko walk. Thredbo was a great spot in Summer though shopping and especially groceries were hugely over priced.
Welcome pack of toiletries was very nice, though I would prefer a range of teas.
Stayed 09/01/2018 to 12/01/2018
- a great pleasure when we opened the door.
Stayed 12/01/2018 to 13/01/2018
well situated in village, close to pool and lovely mountain views.
Stayed 06/01/2017 to 14/01/2017
The property was very well presented and clean
Stayed 18/09/2016 to 24/09/2016
Our thanks to the owner for making this great property available and the great welcome pack
Stayed 26/08/2016 to 31/08/2016
Inala 3 - fabulous mountain views,
Welcome to Inala 3Inala 3 is a charming apartment overlooking Thredbo Village. It is located on the south side of the valley, giving it spectacular views of the mountains and a sun-drenched balcony.
Living AreaThe open plan living area comprises of the lounge area, dining and kitchen areas. The living area has a combustion fireplace where you can sit and unwind. The kitchen is well equipped with a Nespresso machine for the coffee addicts (don’t forget to pack your pods!). The dining area has room to seat 6.
This chalet has 2 bedrooms plus a loft bedroom.
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - Tri-bunk with double below and single above
- Loft/Mezzanine – Sofa bed with TV
LocationInala is on Bobuck Lane overlooking the village.
OutsideOutside is a balcony with sensational views over the mountains. On the balcony is a BBQ and dining setting allowing you to make the most of the views.
For skiers !Inala 3 has a winter shuttle bus stop outside it’s door giving easy access to Friday Flat and the rest of the village.
In the summertimeSit on the sunny balcony and enjoy the magnificent views. For the more energetic, take advantage of the many walks in the area. Test your nerve on the mountain bike trails. Enjoy a game of golf on the 9 hole golf course or just take a drive and enjoy the scenery
What its near to...Inala 3 is in the village less than 500m to the shops and restaurants.
Car ParkingThere is parking for one car at the front door of the property.
Our HighlightFabulous views in the winter of the Fireworks and Flare Run.
Great for....Families wishing to be close to village life.
- 2 Bedrooms and mezzanine chalet
- Luxury linen and towels
- Open Fireplace
- Fantastic summer deck area with mountain views
- BBQ on deck
- Large Plasma TV
- Parking at front door
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Deck With view
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying Cupboard
- Fireplace - Combustion
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Heated patio flooring
- Parking - 1 space
- Ski room
- Washing Machine - Front Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 1
Bedding Option 1
- Overall Rating: 8.2/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 85%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 8.8/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 7.8/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.6/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 7.8/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 8.4/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 85%