Three Bears 2
Price: 2 Nights / $732 AUD
Stayed 27/12/2017 to 02/01/2018
online checkin - SMS door code and no keys
Stayed 31/08/2016 to 04/09/2016
Had trouble with our computer at home. Consultants very helpful.
Stayed 14/08/2016 to 21/08/2016
Three Bears 2 was great. A 200m walk to Threboland or a 30 second bus ride if you timed it right. Perfect for a skiing family!
We were disappointed/frustrated to receive an SMS about 5-6 hours before check-in time letting us know we had access to the property. If we had known we could get access on the Sunday morning we would have made totally different travel plans. Not a complaint (noting that it was a bonus); just a reflection of the way we felt at the time
Stayed 07/08/2016 to 12/08/2016
Code system is very convenient and efficient . Thanks guys .
Stayed 06/11/2015 to 08/11/2015
Three Bears 2 - Great location with plenty of space
Welcome to Three Bears 2Three Bears 2 is a charming, spacious chalet very close to Friday Flat’s skiing amenities. Offering 2 bedrooms on the ground floor plus additional beds in the loft area and two bathrooms.
Living AreaThe open plan living area is split over two levels. The lower level contains the kitchen and dining room. The dining room overlooks the Thredbo River and seats 8 and the kitchen is well equipped. The lounge room is spacious and has a combustion fire to keep everyone toasty warm.
This chalet has two bedrooms plus a loft bedroom.
- Bedroom 1 - downstairs master bedroom - king bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - downstairs - queen bed which can split into two single beds
- Loft bedroom – two single beds
LocationThree Bears is located at the end of Riverview Terrace in the Woodridge area of Thredbo. Coming from the Friday Flat end of town turn right into the Woodridge area which is opposite the Thredbo Leisure Centre, turn immediately left into Riverview Terrace .
OutsideThere are two deck areas one off of the ground floor main bedroom and another off of the living room.
For skiers !Three Bears is only a hop skip and a jump from Friday Flat and the ski school.
In the summertimeEnjoy the fabulous mountain air. Play a round of golf, walk to the top of Australia’s highest point, Mt Kosciusko, try out one of several mountain bike trails. There are also festival throughout the summer, there’s sure to be one for you.
What its near to...Friday Flat is a level 2 minute walk away. The Leisure Centre is only a metres away. Walking into Thredbo Village takes approximately 10 minutes.
Car ParkingThere is a single parking space at the door of Three Bears 2
Our HighlightSpace and location, what more could you ask for.
- All linen, towels and sheets provided
- Bathrooms x 2
- Built over 3 levels
- Dining setting for 8
- Free Wireless Internet
- Great loft getaway for the children
- Level walk to Thredbo Village and Friday Flat
- Minutes to Friday Flat
- NESPRESSO Coffee Machine
- Parking at front door
- Views across the valley
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying room
- Fireplace - Combustion
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Internet - Wi Fi
- Nespresso Coffee
- Parking - 1 space
- Washing Machine - Top Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 2
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 4
Bedding Option 2
- Overall Rating: 7.8/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 85%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 7.7/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 7.3/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 6/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 7.7/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 7.4/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 100%