Price: 2 Nights / $1,371 AUD
Pilot 1 was a fantastic house to stay in! It was well appointed, a fantastic layout, the heated floors and drying cupboard were awesome. We would love to stay there again!
Stayed 24/07/2015 to 31/07/2015
Positive - great location, great service, great quality.
Need to fix - the sofa bed upstairs level 3 - disgusting, springs broken, couldn't sleep on it which changed our plans and bedroom configuration annoyingly.
Stayed 05/09/2014 to 07/09/2014
Stayed 27/07/2014 to 03/08/2014
Welcome to Pilot 1Pilot 1 is a beautifully presented 3 bedroom plus loft chalet in a great location. The accommodation is split over 3 levels and has two bathrooms, a heating cupboard and heated floors. The chalet offers a lock up garage, a terrace and a lovely balcony with BBQ and seating.
Living AreaThe modern living area is open plan with lots of light. There is a contemporary kitchen with everything you might need while on holiday. A large dining table with seating for 10 and a lounge area with plenty of comfortable seating and a gas fire to relax beside.
This chalet has four beautiful sleeping areas.
- Bedroom 1 - Downstairs - king bed,
- Bedroom 2 – First Floor - king bed
- Bedroom 3 – Second Floor - King bed that splits into two singles
- Bedroom 4 – Second Floor loft room – Bunk Bed
LocationPilot 1 is on the corner of Chimney’s Way and Friday Drive opposite the Leisure Centre.
OutsideOn the ground floor there is a wrap around terrace and on the floor above is a balcony with table, chairs and BBQ, all of which enjoy lovely views up the mountains.
For skiers !With a bus stop almost on your doorstep and Friday Flat’s chair lifts and ski school only 100m away, everything is at your fingertips. When you’ve finished for the day, relax in the corner spa bath.
In the summertimeMake the most of the glorious views up the mountain. Take a stroll into Thredbo or enjoy one of the many walks on offer. If you prefer a faster pace, hit the mountain bike tracks around the area.
What its near to...Friday Flat, the Thredbo leisure centre and the Thredbo village centre is probably a ten minute walk
Car ParkingThere is garage parking for 1 car.
Our HighlightRelaxing after a day on the slopes in the huge spa bath.
Please NoteThis property is available for a minimum of 7 nights
- Perfect location across from Friday Flat
- Lockup garage with internal access
- Large entertaining area with BBQ on deck
- Views to top Eagles Nest
- 3 Bedrooms and loft bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- All linen, towels and sheets provided
- Most sought after accommodation
- Built over 3 levels
- Coffee Machine
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fireplace - Gas
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Parking - Garage - 1 space
- Washing Machine - Front Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 2
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 4
Bedding Option 2
- Overall Rating: 8.2/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 10/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 10/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 10/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 9.3/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 100%