Blues Air 3B
Price: 2 Nights / $822 AUD
Location: Blues Air
Love the sms door code at arrival and no keys.. a step ahead..
Stayed 31/12/2017 to 03/01/2018
Good facilities in the apartment.
The property was very well presented and clean
Stayed 14/04/2017 to 17/04/2017
Aside from the fridge perhaps not being as cold as it should be, and a few lights not working, our stay was fantastic. We would definitely come back to the same property and definitely use your company again - the staff were excellent!
Stayed 28/08/2016 to 01/09/2016
Friendly team and the best place to stay.
Stayed 01/09/2016 to 05/09/2016
I was very happy and impressed with the booking process and arrival process.
Stayed 29/07/2016 to 31/07/2016
Blues Air 3b, tastefully decorated & great location
Welcome to Blues Air 3bBlues Air is a large chalet in the Woodridge area. With 2 bedrooms plus a loft bedroom and 2 bathrooms, Blues Air has space for everyone. It also offers a lovely balcony with spectacular views up the mountain and garage parking.
Living AreaThe living area contains a fully fitted kitchen, dining for 8 plus a comfortable lounge room with gas fire and doors opening onto a deck with BBQ.
This chalet has 3 beautiful bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 – First Floor - Master Bedroom – king size bed with en suite
- Bedroom 2 – First Floor - King size bed that can be split into two singles
- Bedroom 3 – Loft bedroom – Tri Bunk with double below and single above plus double ottoman sofa bed.
LocationBlues Air 3 is located off of Friday Drive on Chimney’s Way. From the village, it is the first turn on the right once you cross the bridge over the Thredbo River.
OutsideBlues Air has a lovely northerly facing balcony with views to the top of the mountains. Here you can rustle up a meal on the BBQ or just enjoy the views.
For skiers !Skiers are spoilt by the proximity of the Friday Flat ski school and chair lifts. Only 2 minutes walk away or there is a shuttle bus that will take you to Valley Terminal at the end of the road.
In the summertimeSoak up the sunshine on the deck. Take a gentle walk into the village or try something a little more strenuous on one of the many walking trails in the area. Bring along your mountain bike and test yourself on one of the tracks available.
What its near to...The Leisure Centre is approximately 50m away. Friday Flat is a 2 minute walk and the village can be reached in approximately 10 minutes by walking along a level footpath that follows the river.
Car ParkingThere is garage parking for a single car.
Our HighlightThe magnificent view from the balcony up the mountain
Great for....Mountain biking families or groups of friends
- 2 Bedrooms and loft bedroom
- Great views to top of mountain
- Large plasma TV
- Spa bath in Bathroom
- Ensuite in Master Bedroom
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Fully self contained
- Full kitchen facilities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Gas fireplace
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Top Load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Shared Laundry
- Outside deck area
- Garage Parking
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 4
Bedding Option 1
- Overall Rating: 7.1/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 50%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 7/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 6.8/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 6.8/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.3/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 8.8/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 86%