Price: 2 Nights / $1,151 AUD
More than we expected - the 3 day pass for lifts etc was value for money. Thredbo Burger Bar and T Bar were wonderful places to eat (albeit pricey)
Stayed 04/01/2018 to 10/01/2018
Stayed 04/01/2017 to 11/01/2017
Our thanks to the owner for making this great property available
Stayed 04/11/2016 to 06/11/2016
Very helpful - Shelley
asked to get code earlier as partner was unwell and shelley sent it immediately. also asked about wifi as didnt know name and got called straight away with instructions, excellent service. both myself partner and friends were all thrilled with it. definitely be recommending. apartment was fab - firelogs supplied, bottle of wine, towels, all essentials, hair dryers, kitchen fully stocked, bbq, extra blankets, was lovely and warm - underfloor heating, hoover - was very happy with it.
Stayed 01/10/2016 to 03/10/2016
Love the door code and sms experience
Stayed 11/06/2016 to 13/06/2016
Aspect 2A - Views to die for !!!
Welcome to Aspect 2aAspect 2a is a beautifully presented apartment. It is fitted with outstanding quality furnishings and fittings, including combustion fire place. There are 2 bathrooms one of which has a spa bath. It is located on the south side of the valley, giving it spectacular views of the mountains.
Living AreaThe open plan living area comprises of the lounge area with exceptional quality furnishings and fittings and combustion fire; a dining area that will comfortably seat 8 and well equipped kitchen area.
This chalet has three king bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 - King bed that can split to 2 singles with en suite
- Bedroom 2 - King bed that can split to 2 singles plus a single bed.
- Bedroom 3 - King bed that can split to 2 singles
LocationAspect 2a is located on Diggings Terrace at the southern end of the village.
OutsideOutside is a balcony with views over the mountains. On the balcony is a BBQ and dining setting allowing you to make the most of the views.
For skiers !At the entry area there is a purpose built spot for removing ski boots and clothing with heated flooring and a heated drying cupboard and laundry.
In the summertimeEnjoy the sun soaked balcony and the wonderful views it offers. Take a walk up to Mount Kosciusko or make use of some the great mountain bike trails on offer in the area.
What its near to...Aspect 2a is only a few 100m to Thredbo Golf Course and it is less than .5 km from Thredbo Village.
Car ParkingThere is parking for one car at the front door of the property.
Our HighlightBeautiful northerly facing balcony with magnificent views across Thredbo and up the slopes. In winter get out on the balcony and watch the 6pm fireworks and flare run by the Thredbo Ski School.
Great for....Families who enjoy being close to everything
- All linen and towels provided
- Bathroom with spa bath
- Bathrooms x 2
- Central Village location
- Free Wireless Internet
- Kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- 1 car space
- Ski entry and drying room
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Views and outlook of the village
- Bath with spa
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Deck With view
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying room
- Fireplace - Open
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Heating - underfloor throughout
- Parking - 1 space
- Ski Racks
- Ski room
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 1
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 3
Bedding Option 2
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 5
Bedding Option 3
- Double Beds: 0
- Single Beds: 7
Bedding Option 4
- Overall Rating: 8.5/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 78%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 9.2/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 8.4/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.3/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.2/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 9/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 89%