Tomarlin Views 2
Price: 2 Nights / $1,070 AUD
No keys !!
Stayed 04/11/2016 to 06/11/2016
The location was perfect. The rooms were excellent.
Very pleased. Thank you.
Stayed 07/08/2016 to 14/08/2016
Stayed 17/07/2016 to 22/07/2016
We have 4 teenagers who want a bit of independence to do their own thing and with the units location being only a short walk to Friday Flats it provided a perfect base for our holiday.
Well appointed unit in great condition.
Stayed 22/07/2016 to 24/07/2016
The process of online check-in and SMS door code at check in time and cleanliness.. first class
Stayed 16/08/2015 to 21/08/2015
Tomarlin Views - Luxury Property with Views
Welcome to Tomarlin Views 2Tomarlin Views 2 is a beautiful chalet in the Woodridge area only minutes from the ski school and lifts. Tomarlin Views will appeal to those tho enjoy luxury accommodation. Tomarlin Views 2 has 2 bedrooms, a loft bedroom plus 2 bathrooms and a WC. There is a lovely balcony that captures the sun all day and has views up the mountain.
Living AreaThe living area is fitted with superior fixtures and fittings. It is an open plan area with a kitchen containing all the appliances your could wish for, a dining area for 8 people. The fabulous lounge area opens to the balcony and has views Eagle’s Nest and a gas fireplace to keep everyone warm and cosy.
This chalet has five beautiful sleeping areas.
- Bedroom 1 – Ground Floor – Master Bedroom - king size bed, plus en suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 – Ground Floor - queen bed which can split into two singles plus TV.
- Bedroom 3 – Loft Bedroom – Two singles plus double sofa bed with TV
LocationTomarlin Views 2 can be found on Chimneys Way. Driving along Friday Drive, turn right if coming from the village at the Thredbo Leisure Centre. Tomarlin Views is approximately 100m on the right.
OutsideThere is a BBQ with dining setting set up on the northerly facing balcony. The balcony has spectacular views straight up the Gunbarrel Express Chair Lift
For skiers !Tomarlin Views is perfect for skiers. It is only minutes from Friday Flat’s chair lifts and ski school. There is a drying room to ensure you’re ready for the following day on the slopes.
In the summertimeIn the summer enjoy the beautiful mountain views while cooking up a storm on the BBQ. Thredbo Valley Track or the Bridle Trail Loop are only minutes away and are open to both walkers and mountain bikers. Take the chair lift to Eagles nest for a coffee or continue onwards and upwards to Mount Kosciuszko.
What its near to...Thredbo’s sport centre is just over the road and offers all sorts of activities from squash, gymnasium, sports hall, swimming pool and waterslides. Friday Flat’s ski school and lifts are a level 2 minute walk over the road and the village is approximately a 10 minute walk away.
Car ParkingThere is parking for one car in a car port plus parking for one additional car in the driveway.
Our HighlightEnjoying the stunning views up the mountain while enjoying a glass of schnapps.
- Foxtel TV
- BBQ and entertaining area on deck
- Bathrooms x 2.5
- Level walk to Thredbo Village and Friday Flat
- Minutes to Friday Flat
- Parking undercover
- Views of the mountain from the deck
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Deck With view
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying room
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Heated driveway
- Heating - underfloor throughout
- Internet - Wi Fi
- Parking - Car Port - 1 space plus one in driveway
- TV in bedrooms
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 2
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 4
Bedding Option 2
- Overall Rating: 8.7/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 92%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 8.5/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 8.7/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.5/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.5/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 9.1/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 100%