Price: 2 Nights / $1,292 AUD
Enjoyed the lodge very much.
Stayed 24/06/2017 to 28/06/2017
Another family with us who were first timers had an absolute blast and were very comfortable with the lodge and position.
Stayed 04/09/2016 to 11/09/2016
Efficient and user-friendly booking and arrival process
Stayed 29/08/2016 to 04/09/2016
Love the online checkin - SMS door code and no keys.
Stayed 19/08/2016 to 21/08/2016
Thanks for a fantastic snow experience.
Stayed 05/08/2016 to 07/08/2016
Seldom Seen - Friday Flat is almost on the doorstep!
Welcome to Seldom SeenSeldom Seen Lodge is located in the Woodridge area only a stones throw from the Gun Barrel Express Chair Lift. It lies beside the beautiful Merritts Creek. This lodge offers 3 bedrooms and loft sleeping area, plus 2 bathrooms and a separate W.C.
Living AreaThe open plan living area consists of a lounge area, dining area and kitchen. The lounge area overlooking bushland. It has plenty of seating and a combustion fire to keep everyone warm. The dining area has room for 8 guests to comfortably enjoy a meal. The kitchen is well equipped for your holiday meals.
This chalet has three bedrooms plus a loft area with beds.
- Bedroom 1 - Upstairs master bedroom - king bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – Upstairs – King bed
- Bedroom 3 – Downstairs – twin beds
- Loft Bedroom – Upstairs – twin beds plus sofa bed
LocationSeldom Seen is located on Mountain Rivers, off Riverview Terrace behind the River Inn.
OutsideOutside of Seldom Seen is a generous sized deck with BBQ. The deck is access from the dining area and sits besides Merritts Creek.
For skiers !It is the perfect location for skiers, with a level very short walk to Friday Flat (only minutes). At the end of the day there is a drying cupboard for your gear.
In the summertimeEnjoy the bushland setting beside the creek, or get out and about. There are plenty of walking tracks in the area as well as trails for mountain bikers. The leisure centre is 200m walk away if you prefer to work out or go for a swim.
What its near to...Friday Flat is almost on your doorstep. The Thredbo Leisure Centre only a short walk and the village less than a kilometre away (level walk).
Car ParkingThere is a single parking space at Seldom Seen.
Our HighlightEasy access to Friday Flat. This could be the closest 3 bed chalet!
Great for....Families or small groups
- All linen and towels provided
- Foxtel TV in Bedrooms
- BBQ on large sunny deck
- Bushland outlook with summer garden
- Free Wireless Internet
- Minutes to Friday Flat
- Parking for one car
- Great position for families & children
- Clothes Dryer
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying Cupboard
- Fireplace - Combustion
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Heating - gas
- Parking - 1 space
- Ski Racks
- Stand alone property
- TV in bedrooms
- Washing Machine - Front Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 5
Bedding Option 1
- Overall Rating: 7.7/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 81%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 7.5/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 7.9/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 6.9/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 6.9/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 7.2/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 88%