Tomarlin Views 1
Price: 2 Nights / $1,251 AUD
Fantastic property, cannot wait to come back again
Stayed 01/01/2018 to 06/01/2018
Fantastic property, cannot wait to come back again. The property was very well presented and clean.
Stayed 08/12/2017 to 10/12/2017
Stayed 17/09/2017 to 24/09/2017
Stayed 14/04/2017 to 18/04/2017
Just love the online check-in combined with the SMS door code... great and thanks to the owner
Stayed 02/09/2016 to 07/09/2016
Tomarlin Views 1 - great views straight up Gunbarrel Chairlift.
Welcome to Tomarlin Views 1Tomarlin Views 1 offers a great location as well as luxury accommodation. This gorgeous property has 3 bedrooms plus a loft bedroom, 2 bathrooms and 2 cloakrooms. With drying room and full laundry it is perfectly set up for skiers or those that just wish to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
Living AreaTomarlin Views 1 has a modern kitchen with everything you need while away on holiday including a Nespresso machine if you need a morning boost. The kitchen opens onto the directly onto a spacious lounge dining area. There is room for 8 to eat comfortably and plenty of seating in the bright lounge room where everyone can relax and keep warm in front of the gas fireplace.
This chalet has three bedrooms and a loft spread over three floors.
- Bedroom 1 – Ground floor - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – Ground floor - queen bed that can split into two singles.
- Bedroom 3 – First Floor – Queen bed with TV
- Bedroom 4 - Loft – a king size bed that splits into two single beds plus a single bed and a sofa bed and TV
LocationTomarlin Views 1 can be found on Chimneys Way. Driving along Friday Drive, turn right if coming from the village at the Thredbo Leisure Centre. Tomarlin Views is approximately 100m on the right.
OutsideThere is a spacious north facing balcony with BBQ and chairs. It is the perfect spot to admire the views straight up the chair lift from Friday Flat.
For skiers !To keep you comfortable, there is a drying room and full laundry. Only minutes away is the Gunbarrel Express Chair lift and the ski school
In the summertimeSit and enjoy the sun filled deck and the views up the mountain. Take a walk beside the river and try to spot the elusive platypus that live there. Make your way to the top of Australia with a walk up Mt Kosciuszko or hurtle along the numerous trails on a mountain bike.
What its near to...The Thredbo Leisure Centre is just over the road from Tomarlin Views. Ski school and lifts are 2 minutes walk away at Friday Flat. The village can be reached in approximately 10 minutes along a level walk beside the river.
Car ParkingTomarlin Views 1 offers garage parking for 1 car.
Our HighlightLooking straight down the barrel of the Gun or more correctly looking straight up the Gunbarrel Chair lift.
- Bathrooms x 2.5
- BBQ and entertaining area on deck
- Built over 3 levels
- Dining setting for 8
- Free Wireless Internet
- Great position close to Friday Flat
- Kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Level walk to Thredbo Village and Friday Flat
- Minutes to Friday Flat
- Spacious chalet with private balcony
- Views to the the top of the mountain
- Coffee Machine
- Deck With view
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying room
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Internet - free
- Parking - Garage - 1 space
- Washing Machine - Front Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 4
- Single Beds: 1
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 3
Bedding Option 2
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 5
Bedding Option 3
- Overall Rating: 8.3/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 80%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 7.4/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 8.6/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.2/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.9/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 9/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 94%