Price: 2 Nights / $1,559 AUD
Location: Snow Stream Chalets
Steve and Janet on the ground in Thredbo are great !
Stayed 09/02/2018 to 12/02/2018
Door code and cleaning.. all great
Stayed 12/01/2018 to 21/01/2018
Stayed 03/11/2017 to 05/11/2017
The mix up between the property that we booked (due to no longer being managed by Thredbo Booking) was solved very quickly with a great, friendly person on the other end of the phone.
Stayed 19/09/2017 to 24/09/2017
Fantastic location, very well equipped property. Would definitely stay again.
Stayed 30/06/2017 to 07/07/2017
Snowstream Thredbo Chalet Accommodation
Welcome to Snowstream 4If your idea of strenuous exercise is lifting a glass of wine while sitting in a Jacuzzi, then this is the place for you. Snowstream is a spacious, luxury modern chalet only minutes walk away from the chair lifts and ski school. It offers 3 bedrooms plus loft bedroom, three bathrooms and heated floors and garage parking.
Living AreaThe open plan living area has everything you might need while away on holiday. The gas fire keeps everyone toasty warm. The kitchen is well equipped including a Nespresso machine, the dining area seats 8 and there is plenty of room for everyone to sit down and enjoy movies from the movie library or Apple TV
This chalet has sleeping areas spread over three levels.
- Bedroom 1 – Ground Floor master bedroom - king bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – Ground Floor - king size bed
- Bedroom 3 – First Floor – queen bed that can be split into two singles.
- Bedroom 4 - Loft - King bed that can split to 2 singles plus an additional single bed
LocationSnowstream 4 is located on Mackenzie Place. Driving along Friday Drive from Thredbo Village, turn right down Chimney’s Way at the Leisure Centre. Mackenzie Place is on your right approximately 50m after the turn.
OutsideOutside is a balcony which is bathed in sunshine. On the balcony is a BBQ and Spa Pool
For skiers !Only minutes away from Friday Flat and all of it’s amenities, Snowstream 4 is perfectly located for skiers. There is a drying cupboard for your gear and the spa on the balcony to soak away the aches and pains at the end of the day.
In the summertimeSit and enjoy the sun filled balcony while soaking yourself in the spa pool. Enjoy the great outdoors either on foot or mountain bike on one of the many graded trails in the area.
What its near to...Thredbo Leisure is next door to Snowstream. Friday Flat is a 2 minute level walk away and the village can be reached in approximately 10 minutes.
Car ParkingThere is a lock up garage for 1 car with additional parking over the road.
Our HighlightEnjoying a spa while admiring the fabulous mountain views.
Perfect 4...Groups, large families or extended families.
- Dinner table setting for 8
- Underfloor heating throughout
- All linen, towels and sheets provided
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Foxtel TV in Bedrooms
- Bathroom x 3
- Dining setting for 8
- Free Wireless Internet
- NESPRESSO Coffee Machine
- Parking in single garage plus an extra space
- Ski entry and drying room
- Spa Tub
- TV in all bedrooms
- Views to the the top of the mountain
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying room
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Heating - underfloor in bathroom
- Parking - Garage - 1 space
- Spa Pool
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 4
- Single Beds: 1
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 3
Bedding Option 2
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 5
Bedding Option 3
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 7
Bedding Option 4
- Overall Rating: 8.4/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 84%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 8.3/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 8.5/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.8/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.3/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 8.8/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 89%