Price: 2 Nights / $943 AUD
Snow and a hot chocolate on Xmas day with hardly none around...perfect!
Stayed 22/12/2017 to 29/12/2017
Stayed 18/09/2016 to 22/09/2016
We had a fantastic stay at Powder2. Easy to have children there for ski school and they could walk home. or even see them.
Stayed 28/08/2016 to 02/09/2016
Love the online checkin - SMS door code and no keys. Fantastic property, cannot wait to come back again.
Stayed 15/09/2016 to 18/09/2016
Brilliant properties available and great service - we have used Thredbo Accom. many, many times over the years and will continue to do so for many more to come!
Stayed 05/08/2016 to 14/08/2016
Welcome to Powder 2bThis beautiful accommodation is perfect for extended families and groups of friends. There is one bedroom on the first floor plus a loft bedroom. The loft bedroom has an en suite and there is an additional bathroom on the floor below. The open plan living area is bright and airy opens onto a fabulous spa on the deck where you can soak away your aches and pains.
Living AreaThe main living area which is open plan. There is a modern kitchen with breakfast bar; dining nook that seats 6 and a lovely comfortable lounge area opening onto the balcony
This chalet has two beautiful sleeping areas.
- Bedroom 1 – First Floor - twin beds
- Bedroom 2 - Loft - Queen bed with en suite
LocationPowder 2 is on Chimney’s Way. Driving from the village along Friday Drive, turn right at the Sports and Leisure Centre. Powder 2 is located on a cul de sac on the left hand side of Chimney’s way.
OutsideThere is a fabulous spa pool for 3 – 4 people on the deck where you can relax and soak up the mountain views. Alternatively you can rustle up a BBQ
For skiers !With Friday Flat almost on your door step, getting onto the slopes couldn’t be easier. Just a minute’s level walk to the chair lifts and ski school.
In the summertimeEnjoy the majestic views of the mountains. Take a walk to the top of Australia, or a gentler walk along the river. Grab a mountain bike and try out one of the many trails in the area.
What its near to...Friday Flat, the Thredbo leisure centre and the Thredbo village centre is probably a ten minute walk
Car ParkingThere is parking for one car in the garage.
Our HighlightRelaxing in the spa with a glass of something while it’s freezing out.
- Lockup garage with internal access
- Views to top Eagles Nest
- Perfect location across from Friday Flat
- 2 bathrooms
- All linen, towels and sheets provided
- Great views of snow and ski runs
- Most sought after accommodation
- Austar TV in lounge with large Plasma
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Austar, surround sound and large Plasma TV
- HOTSPRINGS Spa and BBQ on deck
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Deck With view
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Laundry - shared
- Parking - Garage - 1 space
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 2
Bedding Option 1
- Overall Rating: 9/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 8.5/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 9.2/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8.6/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.5/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 8/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 100%