Ramshead Creek 3
Price: 2 Nights / $656 AUD
Our thanks to the owner for making this great property available
Stayed 04/03/2018 to 11/03/2018
Stayed 16/02/2018 to 18/02/2018
Stayed 19/01/2018 to 22/01/2018
Would prefer to talk to someone
Stayed 15/01/2018 to 19/01/2018
We had a great time
Stayed 29/12/2017 to 07/01/2018
Newly Renovated Ramshead Creek 3
Welcome to Ramshead 3Ramshead Creek 3 is a recently renovated, fully self-contained, chalet nestled among the snow gums on Crackenback Ridge. It overlooks Ramshead Creek in a beautiful bushland setting. There are is a generous master bedroom plus loft area, and bathroom with spa bath plus separate WC.
Living AreaThe bright and airy open plan living area opens on to two separate balconies allowing you to make the most of the sun. The lounge area has plenty of seating to sit back and relax after a day in the fresh air. The dining area will comfortably seat 8 and the kitchen is equipped with everything you might need to create a gourmet meal.
Ramshead Creek 3 has sleeping areas on the lower ground floor and also the loft area.
- Bedroom 1 – Lower Ground Floor - king bed, TV.
- Loft Bedroom - Upstairs - queen bed which can split into two singles plus an additional single bed.
LocationRamshead Creek 3 is located just off village super trail, in the Crackenback Ridge area of Thredbo. Travelling from the village towards the golf course along Friday Drive, take the turning to the right after the Village Green and duck pond. Taking the left hand fork (Cascades Close), the property is the second building on the right hand side.
OutsideSet amid bushland next to the Creek, Ramshead Creek 3 is in a peaceful location. To make the most effective use of it’s great location there are 2 lovely balconies where you can cook a BBQ and dine.
For skiers !Ramshead Creek 3 is in a great position for skiers, with the shuttle bus stopping at the end of the road, access to the slopes is easy. For those who are more adventurous, there are paths through to the slopes where you can ski down the Village Trail to Valley Terminal. At the entrance is a drying cupboard and ski racks. In the bathroom is a spa bath to relax weary muscles after a day on the slopes.
In the summertimeRamshead Creek 3 is the perfect location for a summer break. With balconies on 2 sides of the property, they allow you to make the most of the summer sun. The garage is a great place for storing mountain bikes and the trails are only meters away from the Chalet. The golf course is a short stroll from the property as are the shops and cafes.
What its near to...The winter shuttle bus stop is at the bottom of Cascades Close. Thredbo Golf Course is only a short walk away. Only a kilometre away is Thredbo Village where there is a great selection of shops, cafes and restaurants.
Car ParkingRamshead Creek 3 has a single garage allocated at the front of the building.
Our HighlightEnjoying a spa bath, while looking out onto the bushland listening to the creek below.
Perfect for…Families with older children, a group or two couples.
- Beautiful 1 bedroom and loft
- Overlooking Ramshead Creek
- Great for family or two couples
- Renovated throughout
- Glorious bushland views from every room
- SPA Bath - check out the view !
- Two balconies, one with BBQ
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying room
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Heating - underfloor in bathroom
- Parking - Garage - 1 space
- TV in bedrooms
- Washing Machine - Top Loader
- Mountain biking
- Rock Climbing
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 1
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 3
Bedding Option 2
- Overall Rating: 9/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 90%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 9.1/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 9.1/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.9/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.5/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 9.8/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 95%