Price: 2 Nights / $1,080 AUD
Our group enjoyed their stay at Milkwood and Thredbo during the Blues festival. The chalet was a short, scenic walk to the village centre. The accommodation was modern, clean, quiet and comfortable. We would consider staying at Milkwood again.
Stayed 19/01/2018 to 22/01/2018
Stayed 08/01/2018 to 15/01/2018
Milkwood is a delightful property with room for all.
Stayed 18/12/2017 to 27/12/2017
Stayed 03/11/2017 to 05/11/2017
Description and information regarding property were exactly as experienced
Stayed 09/04/2017 to 13/04/2017
Milkwood, spacious but cosy.
Welcome to MilkwoodMilkwood has been recently redecorated and had furniture upgraded with an attractive rustic style. The property is spread over 3 levels and comprises of 2 bedrooms plus an enormous loft bedroom with gigantic bean bags. There are 2 bathrooms plus 2 WC.
Living AreaThe open plan living area a cosy lounge area with combustion fire where you can relax after a day outdoors. There is a large dining table suitable for 8. The kitchen is well equipped with everything you might need for your holiday.
This chalet has two bedrooms plus a loft bedroom.
- Bedroom 1 - Upstairs master bedroom - queen bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - Upstairs - queen bed
- Loft Bedroom - 1 x king beds that can be split into singles plus 2 singles with TV.
LocationMilkwood is located at the end of Summit Way in the Woodridge area of Thredbo. Coming from the Friday Flat end of town turn right into the Woodridge area which is opposite the Thredbo Leisure Centre, turn immediately left into Riverview Terrace and follow the road when it forks right up to Summit Way.
OutsideOn the ground floor is a terrace with BBQ and directly above is a balcony.
For skiers!At the entry area there is a boot room with ski storage and a heated drying cupboard. If you’re feeling energetic you can take a walk up the mountain and ski down to Merritts lifts. If you prefer there is a short walk to Friday Flat and the ski school or there is the shuttle bus at the Woodridge entrance.
In the summertimeEnjoy gentle strolls along the Thredbo River to the village. Join in one of the many festivals held in Thredbo. If you want outdoor activities, there are some beautiful walking tracks in the area. Thredbo also offers a variety of different graded mountain bike trails.
What its near to...The Leisure Centre is only 2 minutes from your doorstep. Friday Flat is approximately 5 minutes walk away and the Village can be reached in 15 mins along beside the Thredbo River.
Car ParkingThere is parking for two cars next to the property.
Our HighlightThe huge loft room is a great place for the kids to escape and relax, giving the adults peace and quiet.
Perfect for…Families especially those with older children who like their own space.
- 2 Bedrooms with large loft bedroom
- Two & half bathrooms
- AUSTAR TV
- Double Car parking at front door
- Combustion fireplace
- Dining setting for 8
- Great position close to Friday Flat
- All linen, towels and sheets provided
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Clothes Dryer
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying room
- Fireplace - Combustion
- Heating - gas
- Internet - free
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Ski room
- TV in bedrooms
- Top Load washing
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 2
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 4
Bedding Option 2
- Overall Rating: 8.8/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 95%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 9.5/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 9.1/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.6/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.6/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 8.5/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 95%