Price: 2 Nights / $2,333 AUD
The team on the ground in Thredbo are great
Stayed 21/04/2017 to 23/04/2017
Cozy and character filled log cabin with new kitchen, quiet location, close to amenities
Stayed 09/09/2016 to 11/09/2016
Great service and comprehensive detail.
We love going to Thredbo and this service made it all the easier. Great booking process, friendly team and the best place to stay.
Stayed 04/09/2016 to 09/09/2016
Very nice layed out and appointed apartment and super convenient being close to Friday Flatt.
Stayed 21/08/2016 to 26/08/2016
Need to have a Bisselll push carpet sweep or vacuum
Stayed 05/08/2016 to 14/08/2016
Mitta Mitta - a Stones Throw from Friday Flat
Welcome to Mitta MittaThis charming standalone chalet built from local stone and wood is nestled in sensational bushland setting next to Merritts Creek. It could well be the closest chalet in Thredbo to Friday Flat and the ski school..
Living AreaThe living area is a bright and airy living area. There is a plenty of seating for everyone to sit and relax. The dining area sits 6 and the kitchen is well equipped for your holiday stay.
This chalet has one bedroom plus a loft bedroom.
- Bedroom 1 - Upstairs master bedroom - king bed, TV and Apple TV - en-suite bathroom
- Loft Bedroom - Upstairs - 2 single beds plus trundle bed
LocationMitta Mitta is located on Mountain Rivers, off Riverview Terrace behind the River Inn.
OutsideMitta Mitta has a deck area with BBQ. It is set in a beautiful restful bush setting.
For skiers !Friday Flat couldn’t be any closer. The Gun Barrel Chair Lift is a 2 minute walk away. Park your car on arrival and leave it there for the duration of your stay.
In the summertimeSit on the deck, relax and be lulled by the bubbling creek. For those who would like to use up some energy, the Thredbo Leisure Centre is just down the road offering a swimming pool, squash courts and gym. If you prefer the outdoors, there are lots of walking tracks in the area and a variety of mountain bike trails of different levels of experience.
What its near to...If you don’t fancy cooking the River Inn is just around the corner. Thredbo’s Leisure Centre is approximately 200m away.
Car ParkingMitta Mitta has parking for a single car.
Our HighlightLocation, location, location… possibly the closest chalet in Thredbo to Friday Flat and the Gun barrel chair lift
- Beautiful standalone chalet built from local stone and timber
- Parking for one car
- Dining setting for 6
- One of the closest to Friday Flat
- Great deck with BBQ and table setting
- All linen, towels and sheets provided
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Parking - 1 space
- Stand alone property
- Stand alone property
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 3
Bedding Option 1
- Overall Rating: 7.9/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 85%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 6.4/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 8.7/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.2/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.3/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 7.8/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 87%