Price: 2 Nights / $1,304 AUD
Love the online checkin - SMS door code and no keys.
Stayed 21/08/2016 to 26/08/2016
Stayed 14/08/2016 to 19/08/2016
We love Thredbo in Summer! Powder 2 was the perfect place to stay for a Mountain biking holiday for a couple of couples! The spa was a delight after a hard morning on the bikes!
Keyless entry is a fantastic time saving and convenient way of checking in!
Stayed 25/03/2016 to 28/03/2016
Property was comfortable, well equipped and in a good location.
Recommend Discover Thredbo
Stayed 26/12/2015 to 29/12/2015
Stayed 19/06/2015 to 21/06/2015
Revel in the great views up the mountain !
Welcome to Powder 2This beautiful accommodation is perfect for extended families and groups of friends. With a self contained studio on the ground floor plus an additional bedroom and loft bedroom above. There are also three bathrooms and a fabulous spa on the deck where you can soak away your aches and pains.
Living AreaThe studio has a compact modern kitchen with everything you need while away. There is a dining for four and a sofa for TV viewing. Upstairs is the main living area which is open plan. There is a modern kitchen with breakfast bar; dining nook that seats 6 and a lovely comfortable lounge area opening onto the balcony
This chalet has three beautiful sleeping areas.
- Bedroom 1 – Ground Floor Studio – King bed with en suite
- Bedroom 2 – First Floor - twin beds
- Bedroom 3 - Loft - Queen bed with en suite
LocationPowder 2 is on Chimney’s Way. Driving from the village along Friday Drive, turn right at the Sports and Leisure Centre. Powder 2 is located on a cul de sac on the left hand side of Chimney’s way.
OutsideThere is a fabulous spa pool for 3 – 4 people on the deck where you can relax and soak up the mountain views. Alternatively you can rustle up a BBQ
For skiers !With Friday Flat almost on your door step, getting onto the slopes couldn’t be easier. Just a minute’s level walk to the chair lifts and ski school.
In the summertimeEnjoy the majestic views of the mountains. Take a walk to the top of Australia, or a gentler walk along the river. Grab a mountain bike and try out one of the many trails in the area.
What its near to...Friday Flat, the Thredbo leisure centre and the Thredbo village centre is probably a ten minute walk
Car ParkingThere is parking for one car in the garage plus parking for a small car in the driveway.
Our HighlightRelaxing in the spa with a glass of something while it’s freezing out.
Great for....Families or friends where you don’t want to be in each others pockets
- Perfect location across from Friday Flat
- BBQ on deck
- Large Plasma TV
- AUSTAR in Bedrooms
- Luxury linen and towels
- All linen, towels and sheets provided
- Most sought after accommodation
- Built over 3 levels
- Ensuite in Master Bedroom
- Outside spa
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- All linen and towels provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Deck With view
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Heating - underfloor throughout
- Parking - Garage - 1 space
- Spa Pool
- TV in bedrooms
- Washing Machine - Front Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 2
Bedding Option 1
- Overall Rating: 9.4/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 9.3/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 9.3/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 9/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 9.1/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 9.1/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 100%