Price: 2 Nights / $802 AUD
Our thanks to the owner for making Powder available for us, love the sms door code process.
Stayed 11/01/2018 to 14/01/2018
Powder 3b is a beautiful property in a great position for beginners due to the proximity of Friday Flats.
Stayed 04/08/2017 to 06/08/2017
Great apartment with loads of extra appliances in the kitchen.
Comfortable and spa was a nice addition after big days of mountain biking.
Stayed 23/12/2016 to 02/01/2017
Great booking process, friendly team and the best place to stay.
Stayed 14/12/2016 to 18/12/2016
The welcome gift was such a lovely idea and housekeeping staff quick to respond when called.
Thank you for such prompt service from housekeeping staff. The wine, coffee pods and vest were a lovely gift! Looking forward to our next snow trip.
Stayed 11/09/2016 to 16/09/2016
Powder 3B Thredbo Accommodation
Welcome to Powder 3BPowder 3b is a fabulous property, in a great location. It is just minutes walk from Friday Flat and the chair lifts. With one bedroom plus loft bedroom, two bathrooms, open plan living area plus a beautiful spa pool on the deck. In addition there are spectacular views up to the top of the mountains.
Living AreaThere is a modern kitchen offering all the facilities you could wish for while on holiday, a dining area with seating for 7 plus additional breakfast bar seating. The lovely lounge area has a cosy gas fire to keep you warm. The lounge opens onto the deck area where there is a spa pool and BBQ, here you can enjoy the magnificent views of the mountains.
This chalet has sleeping areas across 2 levels.
- Bedroom 1 – First Floor - Two king single beds
- Bedroom 2 – Loft bedroom with King bed, TV and en-suite bathroom
LocationPowder 3 is located on Chimney’s Way in the Woodridge area of Thredbo. Driving from Jindabyne, take the first turning on the right into Friday Drive. Chimney’s Way is on the left with the Leisure Centre on the corner. Going down Chimney’s way there is a small cul de sac on the left where Powder 3 is located.
OutsideOutside is a beautiful balcony with a 3 person spa pool and BBQ.
For skiers !Powder 3’s location makes it perfect for skiers. It is only a minutes level walk from Friday Flat, the ski school and lifts. Once you’ve had enough of the slopes, you can come home and soak away your aches and pains in the outdoor spa pool.
In the summertimeWander along the many walking trails on offer in the area. Take the opportunity to walk up Mount Kosciuszko the top of Australia. Enjoy riding along or hurtling down the mountain bike tracks.
What its near to...Friday Flat is a minute away, in the opposite direction is the Leisure Centre and only 10 minutes walk away is the lovely Thredbo Village.
Car ParkingThere is a single lock up garage.
Our HighlightSitting in the spa after a day on the slopes with snow coming down around you and still being toasty warm.
- Lockup garage with internal access
- Large entertaining area with BBQ on deck
- Views to top Eagles Nest
- AUSTAR in Bedrooms
- Large Plasma TV with AUSTAR
- Built over 2 levels
- Ensuite in Master Bedroom
- Austar TV in lounge with large Plasma
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Deck with outlook
- Deck With view
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fireplace - Gas
- Foxtel in bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Heating - gas
- Heating - underfloor in bathroom
- Heating - underfloor throughout
- Internet - Wi Fi
- Laundry - shared
- Nespresso Coffee
- Parking - Garage - 1 space
- Ski Racks
- Spa Pool
- TV in bedrooms
- Washing Machine - Front Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 2
Bedding Option 1
- Overall Rating: 8.4/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 86%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 8.4/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 8.6/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.7/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.3/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 8.2/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 93%