Price: 2 Nights / $1,129 AUD
This has been the easiest accommodation booking and check in I have ever encountered.
The accommodation was more than expected with excellent service, beautifully appointed, excellent facilities and hassle free.
Highly recommend this property and booking service.
Stayed 08/12/2016 to 11/12/2016
Thanks for the welcome pack of wine, Nespresso and the jacket
Stayed 24/09/2016 to 01/10/2016
We had a great time.
The property was very well presented and clean
Stayed 28/08/2016 to 02/09/2016
Beautiful residence to stay in, warm and welcoming especially when it's snowing outside. Plenty of room for families.
Would have liked code a little earlier even by about 2pm so we could get settled for dinner. Housekeeping very prompt when asked for sheets and towels.
Stayed 20/06/2016 to 24/06/2016
Stayed 06/11/2015 to 09/11/2015
Powder 3 - Luxury Accommodation with Spa Pool
Welcome to Powder 3Powder 3 is a fabulous property, in a great location, just minutes walk from Friday Flat and the chair lifts. It offers 2 self contained living areas, giving flexibility to larger groups or families. Downstairs is a studio apartment with separate entrance. Upstairs is the larger area with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living area plus a fabulous spa pool on the deck.
Living AreaDownstairs studio – there is a modern galley kitchen, dining area and lounge in a studio setting. Upstairs – There is a modern kitchen offering all the facilities you could wish for while on holiday, a dining area with seating for 7 plus additional breakfast bar seating. The lovely lounge area has a cosy gas fire to keep you warm. The lounge opens onto the deck area where there is a spa pool and BBQ, here you can enjoy the magnificent views of the mountains.
This chalet has sleeping areas across 3 levels.
- Bedroom 1 – Ground floor bedroom - king size bed that splits into two singles plus en suite
- Bedroom 2 – First Floor - Queen bed
- Bedroom 3 – Loft bedroom with Queen bed, TV and en-suite bathroom
LocationPowder 3 is located on Chimney’s Way in the Woodridge area of Thredbo. Driving from Jindabyne, take the first turning on the right into Friday Drive. Chimney’s Way is on the left with the Leisure Centre on the corner. Going down Chimney’s way there is a small cul de sac on the left where Powder 3 is located.
OutsideOutside is a beautiful balcony with a 3 person spa pool and BBQ.
For skiers !Powder 3’s location makes it perfect for skiers. It is only a minutes level walk from Friday Flat, the ski school and lifts. Once you’ve had enough of the slopes, you can come home and soak away your aches and pains in the outdoor spa pool.
In the summertimeWander along the many walking trails on offer in the area. Take the opportunity to walk up Mount Kosciuszko the top of Australia. Enjoy riding along or hurtling down the mountain bike tracks.
What its near to...Friday Flat is a minute away, in the opposite direction is the Leisure Centre and only 10 minutes walk away is the lovely Thredbo Village.
Car ParkingThere is a single lock up garage, plus parking in the driveway for one additional car.
Our HighlightSitting in the spa after a day on the slopes with snow coming down around you and still being toasty warm.
Great for....Large families or groups of friends where some value their independence and privacy.
- Bathroom x 3
- Coffee Machine - Miele
- Foxtel TV in bedrooms
- All linen and towels provided
- Free Wireless Internet
- Kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Minutes to Friday Flat
- Parking in single garage
- Separate self contained studio
- Spa Tub
- View up the mountain
- Deck with outlook
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fireplace - Gas
- Foxtel in bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Heating - gas
- Heating - underfloor throughout
- Parking - Garage - 1 space
- Spa Pool
- TV in bedrooms
- Washing Machine - Front Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 0
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 2
Bedding Option 2
- Overall Rating: 7.8/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 75%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 7.8/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 7.5/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.3/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.3/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 8.7/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 86%