Price: 2 Nights / $772 AUD
Our thanks to the owner for making Oberdere available
Stayed 07/02/2018 to 11/02/2018
SMS door code and no keys.
Stayed 19/01/2018 to 22/01/2018
Stayed 09/01/2018 to 14/01/2018
Had a little trouble when opening the door as I didn’t realize I needed to lift the latch before pushing it down to open the door, but I figured it out in the end. Fantastic property, cannot wait to come back again.
Stayed 04/01/2018 to 08/01/2018
Oberdere was very well presented and clean
Stayed 01/01/2018 to 04/01/2018
Oberdere 3, perfect at any time of year
Welcome to Oberdere 3Oberdere 3 is a favourite with many families. It’s beautiful presentation and great location make it a winner. The split level property is in a quiet location in the Woodridge area only a short walk to the slopes.
Living AreaThe living area is split level with the kitchen and dining separated from the lounge area by a few steps. The lounge opens out onto a lovely terrace, where wombats can often be seen in the evening. There is a gas fire to keep everyone cosy in winter. The cheerful modern kitchen and dining areas offer everything to make this a home from home with slow cooker and coffee machine.
This chalet has five beautiful sleeping areas.
- Bedroom 1 – Ground floor master bedroom - king size bed with underfloor heating.
- Loft – Double bed plus a single bed.
LocationOberdere 3 is located at the end of Summit Way in the Woodridge area of Thredbo. Coming from the Friday Flat end of town turn right into the Woodridge area which is opposite the Thredbo Leisure Centre, turn immediately left into Riverview Terrace and follow the road when it forks right up to Summit Way.
OutsideOberdere 3 sits in a peaceful bushland area where the local wildlife come and visit. If you sit quietly, you will see numerous types of birds and also possibly wallabies and wombats.
For skiers !The entrance has an area for boot removal. Walk out up the hill a short distance if you’re feeling energetic and you can jump on the run taking you to Merritts Lift. For others, it’s an easy to walk to Friday Flat and the ski school.
In the summertimeSummertime is a great time to get out and about in Thredbo. There are dozens of walks and mountain bike trails, golf, and tennis.
What its near to...The Thredbo Leisure Centre is only a short walk from Oberdere 3. Friday Flat can be reached in 5 minutes and the village is approximately 10 minutes walk away.
Car ParkingOberdere 3 offers a single parking space at the front door.
Our HighlightSitting watching the wombats at dusk.
- Most sought after accommodation
- Underfloor heating on lower level
- All linen and towels provided
- Bathroom x 1
- Beautiful bushland outlook
- Great loft getaway for the children
- Parking for one car at front door
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying Cupboard
- Fireplace - Combustion
- Fireplace - Gas
- Internet - free
- Parking - 1 space
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 1
Bedding Option 1
- Overall Rating: 8.9/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 94%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 9.1/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 9.1/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 7.8/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 9.2/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 94%