Cedar Creek 2
Price: 2 Nights / $935 AUD
Thredbo is a great place for a family holiday
Stayed 31/03/2017 to 03/04/2017
Great location and views with ample room for more than one family to stay comfortably and cheaply in summer. Pretty easy, but would like to be able to check in before 4pm.
Stayed 06/01/2017 to 15/01/2017
Everyone had a great time and we are coming back next year - not sure of the date. The Accommodation is of high standard and suitable for the larger or extended family has plenty of room no cramped feeling.
Stayed 25/09/2016 to 02/10/2016
Everything from booking to paying moving in and moving out of the premises went without a hitch
Well equipped kitchen !
The communication is great, keeps us in the loop.
Everything was great
Stayed 09/09/2016 to 15/09/2016
Cannot wait to come back again Cedar Creek was very well presented and clean
Stayed 28/08/2016 to 02/09/2016
Cedar Creek 2 - Crackenback Ridge
Welcome to Cedar Creek 2Cedar Creek 2 is a spacious 3 bedroom plus loft chalet located in Crackenback Ridge. This chalet offers every modern convenience to make your stay in Thredbo
Living AreaThe open plan living area has a northerly aspect with doors opening out onto a deck area. The lounge area is smartly decorated with a gas fire to keep everyone warm. There is small breakfast bar in the kitchen or for those that prefer, a dining table that comfortably sits 8.
This chalet has three bedrooms plus a loft room accommodating up to 9 guests.
- Bedroom 1 – Ground floor bedroom - 2 singles
- Bedroom 2 – Ground floor bedroom - queen bed that splits into 2 singles. TV in bedroom
- Bedroom 3 – First floor bedroom – Queen size bed
- Loft bedroom - Three singles
LocationCedar Creek 2 is located just off village super trail, in the Crackenback Ridge area of Thredbo. Travelling from the village towards the golf course along Friday Drive, take the turning to the right after the Village Green and duck pond. The property can be found on the right directly opposite the Cascades T-junction, with the entrance to the driveway a few meters before this.
OutsideCedar Creek 2 is located next to Ramshead Creek. The creek can be heard bubbling away from the BBQ deck area just through the bush. From the balcony you can enjoy glimpses of the ski runs while cooking up a storm on the BBQ.
For skiers !Located only metres from the Super trail, enthusiasts can ski directly to the ski lifts. There is a drying cupboard at the entrance for storage and drying of ski gear. The shuttle bus stop is close by for those wishing to ski from Friday Flat or prefer the bus to the Valley Terminal.
In the summertimeThe chalet is surrounded by the Kosciusko National Park. Valley Terminal is only 500m away giving you access to walks to the top of Australia’s Mt Kosciusko. Thredbo’ golf course is only a short walk away where you can play 9 holes beside Thredbo River.
What it’s near to...The shuttle bus is right on your doorstep during the winter months. Thredbo Golf Course is only a short walk away. The village centre is within a kilometre of Cedar Creek 2, with a variety of restaurants closer by.
Car ParkingCedar Creek 6 offers garage parking for 1 car.
Our HighlightSitting on the deck with a cuppa with only the sound of the creek to disturb the tranquillity.
Great for....Families or groups of friends looking for great value.
- Lockup garage with internal access
- Tv's in all bedrooms
- Metres from Supertrail
- All linen, towels and sheets provided
- Built over 3 levels
- GAS fireplace
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Coffee Machine
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying room
- Fireplace - Gas
- Parking - Garage - 1 space
- Telstra T-box
- TV in bedrooms
- Washing Machine - Top Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 5
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 7
Bedding Option 2
- Overall Rating: 8.9/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 93%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 8.4/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 9/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 7.6/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.9/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 9.7/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 100%