Price: 2 Nights / $1,440 AUD
Although no snow we had an absolute ball in our very comfortable accommodation. Kids got to ride the chairlift to the snow and for our 2 nieces who hadn't seen the white stuff they thoroughly enjoyed it with the youngest carrying a snowball all the way down the mountain walk to our accommodation where she iced her sister.
Stayed 10/06/2016 to 13/06/2016
I found the service from house keeping and the office prompt and efficient. However I think for this property the car parking location needs a more detailed explanation or explain it is duplex number 1
Stayed 18/07/2014 to 20/07/2014
Treehouse - Immaculately Presented.
Welcome to TreehouseTreehouse is an outstanding chalet located close to Friday Flat in the Woodridge area. Immaculate in its presentation Treehouse offers it all, luxury bathrooms, brand new kitchen with the highest quality appliances. The lounge features a open fireplace.
Living AreaTreehouse offers a bright and airy open plan living area. The newly installed kitchen has all modern appliances including coffee machine. The dining area seats 6. The lounge area is beautifully presented, with a huge granite fireplace to relax in front of after a tiring day.
This chalet has three bedrooms plus sleeping on the mezzanine.
- Bedroom 1 – Upstairs - Master bedroom - king bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - Upstairs - King bed that can be split into 2 single beds.
- Bedroom 3 – Upstairs off the 2nd bedroom – 2 single beds
- Mezzanine - Upstairs – day bed suitable for a small child.
LocationTreehouse is located on Valley Close in Woodridge.
OutsideSnow gums surround this beautiful property. The deck is a wonderful place to sit and relax. You can either dine and enjoy the local wild life or sit back and unwind in the spa.
For skiers !At the entrance is a boot room with cupboard for skis and easy access to the laundry. Treehouse is only a short walk to Friday Flat and the Gun Barrel Express. After you’ve finished with the slopes, you can then decide if you’re going to relax in the spa bath or opt for the outdoor spa.
In the summertimeSit out on the deck and enjoy the peace and quiet. Get amongst nature by taking one of the many walking tracks. Fly down the mountain on your mountain bike on one of a variety of MTB trails. If you prefer to work out or go for a swim, the leisure centre is 200m walk away.
What its near to...The Thredbo Leisure Centre and Friday Flat are only minutes walk away. The village can be reached on foot in approximately 15 minutes.
Car ParkingThere is parking for two cars at the front door
Our HighlightThe rear deck for many is the highlight of the property, backing onto the bubbling and burbling waters of Merritts Creek. Guests can enjoy winter and summer from this area with a built in SPA, table and chairs and BBQ
- All linen and towels provided
- Bathrooms x 2
- BBQ and entertaining area on deck
- Beautiful bushland outlook
- Kitchen newly renovated
- Kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Parking for two cars at front door
- Spa Tub
- Bath with spa
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Deck with outlook
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fireplace - Open
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Heating - gas
- Heating - underfloor in bathroom
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Ski room
- Spa Pool
- Washing Machine - Top Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 3
Bedding Option 1
- Overall Rating: 7.2/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 67%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 9.3/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 8/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 6/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 6.7/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 6/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 67%