Price: 2 Nights / $1,323 AUD
Great booking process, friendly team and Jagungal is a great place to stay.
Stayed 04/01/2018 to 11/01/2018
Love the online check - in !!
Stayed 04/11/2016 to 07/11/2016
Online check in and door code is the best
Stayed 08/07/2016 to 10/07/2016
Jagungal is a lovely property. It accommodates my husband, myself, my daughter and her young family extremely comfortably and we look forward to our holiday each year. (My grandson is particularly enamoured by the singing stag. He adores it! It must be played on arrival and just before he departs! The singing stag also featured in a story I wrote for my French class. The adult group were delighted.)
Stayed 22/09/2013 to 29/09/2013
A perfect size for 2 families to share. Plenty of room and close to everything.We would definitely stay here again.
Stayed 23/06/2013 to 28/06/2013
Jagungal, a property bursting with character.
Welcome to JagungalJagungal just oozes warmth. This lovely Woodridge property is full of character. It is spread over 3 levels; with 3 bedrooms, a loft room, 2 full bathrooms plus 2 separate W.C.s There is a lounge area plus a separate TV room.
Living AreaThe living area comprises is open plan plus a separate TV room. There is a fully fitted, well equipped kitchen; a dining area that will seat 8. During the day, the lounge room is bright and airy, in the evenings it is cosy and warm with the combustion fire keeping everyone toasty warm. The snug TV room is ideal for those that wish to get away from the rest of the group and watch their own thing.
This chalet has five beautiful sleeping areas.
- Bedroom 1 – Ground floor - master bedroom - king size bed, with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – Ground floor – queen size bed that can be split into two singles plus an additional single bed.
- Bedroom 3 – Ground floor – single bunk beds
- Bedroom 4 – Top floor loft – Queen size bed plus cloakroom. li>
LocationJagungal is located on Riverview Terrace in the Woodridge area of Thredbo. Coming from the Friday Flat end of town turn right into the Woodridge area which is opposite the Thredbo Leisure Centre, turn immediately left into Riverview Terrace, the property is on your right hand side.
OutsideJagungal backs onto a lovely grass area filled with snow gums, it’s the perfect area for the kids to play safely. There is a deck with BBQ off the lounge area overlooking the grassed area.
For skiers !At Jagungal’s entrance is a room for ski and coat storage. The Gun Barrel Chair Lift and Friday Flat are only minutes away.
In the summertimeEnjoy the festivals held in summer. There are plenty to suite everyone’s interests; mountain biking, blues, jazz, country music, craft beers etc. Alternatively you can make use of the numerous mountain bike and walking tracks in the area.
What its near to...Threbo’s Leisure Centre is approximately 100m from Jagungal. Friday Flat and the Ski School are only minutes away and Thredbo Village is a level 15 minute walk away, beside the Thredbo River.
Car ParkingThere is parking for two cars at the door of Jagungal.
Our HighlightA beautiful chalet absolutely full of character and warmth.
Perfect for...Large families or groups who like to give their young children the feeling of freedom
- All linen and towels provided
- Foxtel TV
- Bathrooms x 2.5
- Coffee Machine - Nespresso
- Dining setting for 10
- Free Wireless Internet
- Parking for two cars at front door
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck with outlook
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fireplace - Combustion
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Heating - underfloor in bathroom
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Ski room
- Washing Machine - Top Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 3
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 5
Bedding Option 2
- Overall Rating: 9.2/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 100%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 9.4/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 8.9/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8.7/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 9/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 9.1/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 100%