Blues Air 4
Price: 2 Nights / $1,455 AUD
Location: Blues Air
The accommodation was clean, well maintained and excellent set out which made the stay enjoyable and comfortable
Booking and arrival assistance was outstanding especially when I left the code in the accommodation and was able to ring and get assistance to get the code
Stayed 07/04/2017 to 14/04/2017
I always like to ask questions in person.
Everything just worked so well for our group. Total success.
A few days before arrival I have asked to change bed configuration but that was not followed through. Luckily we were able to separate the beds and found linen to do it ourselves.
Love the online checkin - SMS door code and no keys.
Stayed 26/08/2016 to 28/08/2016
The process of online check-in and SMS door code at check in time is great.. no keys
Stayed 10/07/2016 to 17/07/2016
Stayed 23/08/2015 to 30/08/2015
Very good. But a 2pm (normally check in time at most other places i have stayed around the world) would help a lot, and be more convenient.
Stayed 31/07/2015 to 02/08/2015
Blues Air Thredbo.com
Welcome to Blues Air 4Blues Air 4 is a large but homely chalet in the Woodridge area. Ideally suited to several families or groups of friends. The property offers 4 bedrooms plus a loft bedroom as well as three bathrooms (one with spa bath). To keep everyone warm there is underfloor heating and a gas fireplace.
Living AreaThe light filled lounge area has double storey windows opening onto a deck with fabulous views of the mountains. A few steps takes you down to the dining area where there is seating for 8 and also a well equipped modern kitchen.
This chalet has five beautiful sleeping areas.
- Bedroom 1 – Ground floor – King Size bed with en suite
- Bedroom 2 – Ground floor – Double
- Bedroom 3 – First Floor – Double
- Bedroom 4 – First Floor – Tri Bunk with double below and single above.
- Bedroom 5 - Loft – Queen bed that splits into two singles
LocationDriving from Jindabyne to Thredbo, take the first turning into Friday Drive. Chimney’s Way is on the left hand side with the Leisure Centre on the corner.
OutsideBlues Air 4 has a lovely deck with BBQ and seating and magnificent views up to Eagles Nest
For skiers !Conveniently placed at the entrance is a laundry drying room. The ski school and Friday Flat chair lifts are a 2 minute level walk from your door
In the summertimeMake the most of everything that Thredbo has to offer in summer; enjoy one of the many walks in the area. Discover the area by mountain bike or sit back and relax on the deck and just admire the view.
What its near to...The Thredbo Leisure Centre is at the end of the road where you can swim, work out or let the kids slide down the slippery dips. Friday Flat’s chair lifts are a 2 minute walk away.
Car ParkingThere is parking for 1 car at Blues Air with additional parking in the public car park directly behind the building.
Our HighlightThe perfect spot place for a group of friends to get together and enjoy the best Thredbo has to offer.
Great for....Family groups or groups of friends
- Foxtel TV
- All linen and towels provided
- Bathroom with spa bath
- BBQ on large sunny deck
- Built over 3 levels
- Dining setting for 8
- Free Wireless Internet
- Heated floor
- Kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Parking at front door
- Ski storage & drying room
- Underfloor heating
- Views to Eagles Nest
- Bath with spa
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck With view
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying room
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Heating - underfloor throughout
- Internet - free
- Parking - 1 space
- Ski Racks
- Washing Machine - Top Loader
- Car Parking space
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 5
- Single Beds: 1
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 4
- Single Beds: 3
Bedding Option 2
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 5
Bedding Option 3
- Overall Rating: 7.3/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 64%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 7.7/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 7.2/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 6.2/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 7.8/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 8/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 77%