Blues Air 3
Price: 2 Nights / $1,173 AUD
Location: Blues Air
Excellent location. Loved that we could book apartments A and B for our guests but still felt connected. Excellent layout for larger groups.
Stayed 01/08/2014 to 08/08/2014
Great very easy
Stayed 01/11/2013 to 03/11/2013
The Location of Blues Air 3 is excellent if you are holidaying with young children, being able to walk to Friday Flats is a real bonus.
Stayed 25/08/2013 to 30/08/2013
Blues Air 3 - Magnificent Mountain Views
Welcome to Blues Air 3Blues Air is a large chalet in the Woodridge area offering the flexibility of a separate self contained apartment as well as the main accommodation. With a total of 3 bedrooms plus a loft bedroom and 3 bathrooms, Blues Air has space for everyone.
Living AreaBlues Air 3 offers two living areas giving families and friends room to spread out. On the ground floor in the self contained apartment is a fully fitted kitchen, dining table and a lounge room with TV. On the floor above is another fully fitted kitchen, dining for 8 and a comfortable lounge room with gas fire and doors opening onto a deck with BBQ.
This chalet has five beautiful sleeping areas.
- Bedroom 1 – Ground Floor Apartment – Tri-bunk (double below and single above) plus a single bed.
- Bedroom 2 – First Floor - Master Bedroom – king size bed with en suite
- Bedroom 3 – First Floor - King size bed that can be split into two singles
- Bedroom 4 – Loft bedroom – Tri Bunk with double below and single above plus double ottoman sofa bed.
LocationBlues Air 3 is located off of Friday Drive on Chimney’s Way. From the village, it is the first turn on the right once you cross the bridge over the Thredbo River.
OutsideBlues Air has a lovely northerly facing balcony with views to the top of the mountains. Here you can rustle up a meal on the BBQ or just enjoy the views.
For skiers !Skiers are spoilt by the proximity of the Friday Flat ski school and chair lifts. Only 2 minutes walk away or there is a shuttle bus that will take you to Valley Terminal at the end of the road.
In the summertimeSoak up the sunshine on the deck. Take a gentle walk into the village or try something a little more strenuous on one of the many walking trails in the area. Bring along your mountain bike and test yourself on one of the tracks available.
What its near to...The Leisure Centre is approximately 50m away. Friday Flat is a 2 minute walk and the village can be reached in approximately 10 minutes by walking along a level footpath that follows the river.
Car ParkingThere is parking for a single car.
Our HighlightThe flexibility of having a separate fully self contained apartment attached to the one property.
Great for....Mountain biking families or groups of friends
- 3 Bedrooms and loft bedroom
- Large entertaining area with BBQ on deck
- Views to top Eagles Nest
- Perfect location across from Friday Flat
- 2 Large plasma's with DVD & VCR viewing
- BBQ on deck
- Ensuite in Master Bedroom
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 4
- Single Beds: 1
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 3
Bedding Option 2
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 5
Bedding Option 3
- Overall Rating: 7.2/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 44%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 7.1/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 6.9/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 5.5/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.4/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 9/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 100%