Blues Air 1
Price: 2 Nights / $1,030 AUD
Location: Blues Air
Blues Air was very well presented and super clean
Stayed 17/01/2018 to 19/01/2018
Our thanks to the owner for making this great property available
Stayed 26/12/2017 to 30/12/2017
Still in all a good stay and beautiful place in a great location. Our thanks to the owner !
Stayed 02/09/2016 to 04/09/2016
Stayed 12/08/2016 to 14/08/2016
Stayed 31/07/2016 to 07/08/2016
Blues Air 1
Welcome to Blues Air 1Blues Air 1 is a spacious, modern chalet conveniently located close to Friday Flat and the Gun Barrel Express Chair Lift. It is perfect for a large family or even two families. It is spread over 3 levels with 2 bedrooms plus a loft bedroom and with 2 bathrooms (one with spa bath).
Living AreaThe living are area feels light, bright and airy. There is a lounge room with balcony and gorgeous views up to the Eagles Nest. To keep everyone warm there is a gas fireplace as well as under floor heating. The kitchen/dining area has room for 8 to dine in comfort. You will find everything you might need in the kitchen for a holiday in the mountains including a Nespresso machine to get you going in the morning.
This chalet sleeping areas on all three levels..
- Bedroom 1 – Ground Floor - King size bed that splits into two singles with en suite
- Bedroom 2 - Upstairs - King size bed that splits into two singles.
- Bedroom 3 - Loft – Tri-bunk with double below and single above plus a queen size bed.
LocationBlues Air is located on Chimneys Way in Thredo’s Woodridge area. Driving from Jindabyne, take the first turning onto Friday Drive. Chimney’s way is located on the left with the Leisure Centre on the corner.
OutsideBlues Air 1 has a lovely balcony with BBQ and stunning views of the mountains.
For skiers !Located only minutes away from Friday Flat, Blues Air 1 is perfectly situated for skiers. There is a laundry/drying cupboard to get you ready for the next day.
In the summertimeEnjoy one of the many festivals that take place in Thredbo during the warmer months. Take a walk along one of the many walking tracks on offer or make the most of the numerous mountain bike trails in the area.
What its near to...Friday Flat is only minutes away and where Thredboland’s ski school and the chair lifts are located. Thredbo Leisure Centre is only 50m away and the walk into the village is a level 10 minute walk.
Car ParkingBlues Air 1 has car parking for one car in a lockup garage
Our HighlightLovely modern chalet close in a great location.
Great for....Families or groups of friends
- 2 Bedrooms and loft bedroom
- Ensuite in Master Bedroom
- Spa bath in Bathroom
- TV with DVD & VCR viewing
- Spacious chalet with private balcony
- BBQ on deck
- Great position close to Friday Flat
- Underfloor heating
- Dinner table setting for 8
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Coffee Machine
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fireplace - Gas
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Heating - underfloor in bathroom
- Heating - underfloor throughout
- Parking - Garage - 1 space
- Ski room
- Washing Machine - Top Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 4
- Single Beds: 1
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 3
Bedding Option 2
- Overall Rating: 7.6/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 74%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 7/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 7.4/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 6.7/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 8.2/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 8.5/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 89%