Price: 2 Nights / $1,465 AUD
Stayed 06/04/2018 to 10/04/2018
So much to do, especially for the kids. The AIS pool and mission inflatable is wonderful!!
Stayed 20/01/2017 to 25/01/2017
Fantastic property, cannot wait to come back again
Stayed 01/12/2016 to 04/12/2016
Stayed 14/09/2016 to 18/09/2016
We all had a wonderful time visiting Thredbo in summer. The property was in a perfect location, walking distance everything while still maintaining the country, bush-land feel.
Stayed 30/12/2015 to 03/01/2016
Bundaleer, the perfect premium Thredbo property
Welcome to BundaleerA premium chalet recently renovated property based in Woodridge. The presentation is sensational with new amenities throughout. This 5 star accommodation has everything you need for a luxurious relaxing holiday. There are five bedrooms with three bathrooms.
Living AreaThe cooking facilities are fantastic at Bundaleer, with large cooktop, two fridges and a coffee machine. The spacious dining area comfortably seats up to 10. The cosy lounge area has a combustion fire where you can relax and unwind after a day on the slopes.
This chalet has five beautiful bedrooms. Most bedrooms can have either a king size bed or two singles giving great flexibility.
- Bedroom 1 – Ground Floor – King size be that can split into two singles
- Bedroom 2 – Ground Floor – King size be that can split into two singles
- Bedroom 3 – Upstairs – Queen Bed with TV and en suite
- Bedroom 4 – Upstairs – King size be that can split into two singles
- Bedroom 5 – Upstairs – King size be that can split into two singles
LocationBundaleer is on Mountain Drive Coming from the Friday Flat end of town turn right into the Woodridge area which is opposite the Thredbo Leisure Centre, turn immediately right into Riverview Terrace and follow the road when it forks right up to Mountain Drive.
OutsideOutside there are heated pathways and patio allowing safe use throughout the year. The patio has a BBQ for times when you don’t want to use the gourmet kitchen.
For skiers !The slopes are only a 5 minute walk away from Bundaleer. Friday Flat and the ski school are minute or two further on. Toboggans are provided for the children and they can safely use them close by. There is a purpose built room for boot and ski storage and a drying room.
In the summertimeIf you're visiting summer, there is a fantastic summer garden area with bushland outlook. In January is the Thredbo Blues Fest. If you prefer the great outdoors you can take the chair lift and walk to the summit of Kosciuszko (the top of Australia). If you prefer a faster pace, there are numerous mountain bike trails for various levels of cyclist.
What its near to...Friday Flat and the Leisure Centre are just minutes away. Thredbo village centre is probably a fifteen minute walk if your taking your time
Car ParkingThere are also 3 parking spaces for your convenience directly in front of Bundaleer.
Our HighlightThe perfect spot to kick back and relax in total luxury. If you are looking for that " lodge style" but with luxury holiday then this is for you.
Great for....Families to share or a group of friends
- 5 Bedrooms
- Great location in Woodridge - Mountain Drive
- Dining setting for 10
- All linen, towels and sheets provided
- Fantastic summer garden area with bushland outlook
- Startup Bathroom Amenities
- Heated Pathways
- Heated Patio Floor
- Newly renovated throughout
- 3 Luxurious bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ski storage & drying room
- Coffee Machine
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Drying room
- Fireplace - Combustion
- Heated pathways
- Heated patio flooring
- Heating - gas
- Washing Machine - Top Loader
- Mountain biking
- Double Beds: 5
- Single Beds: 0
Bedding Option 1
- Double Beds: 4
- Single Beds: 2
Bedding Option 2
- Double Beds: 3
- Single Beds: 4
Bedding Option 3
- Double Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 6
Bedding Option 4
- Double Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 8
Bedding Option 5
- Overall Rating: 8.6/10
- Would you stay at the property again ?: 70%
- How do you rate the cleanliness of the property on arrival ?: 9.2/10
- Did the property meet your expectations in comparison to the internet ?: 8.6/10
- How do you rate your property with regards to "value for money": 8/10
- How did you rate the booking process ?: 9.4/10
- If you spoke with one of our consultants during the booking process, how do you rate their knowledge on our properties.: 8.6/10
- Would you recommend Thredbo Accommodation & Reservations to Family and or friends ?: 100%